Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 14, Small Pause, "Unplug"

Window to the Sea, 7x5in. Oil on linen/panel. Powell's Pt. Park, N.S. Available

Today's Small Pause...

Sometimes it is essential to unplug from the noise of life. Leaving everything man-made behind and seeking out nature provides a welcome change of pace and solitude. Today I crunched through a snowy path to reach such a spot. 


Once I arrived I sat quietly on an empty picnic table and allowed nature's pace to envelop me. Trees wavered in a gentle breeze as nature sounds soothed. It was a peaceful, centering moment that brought calm waters to my soul. 

Warmly,
Debbie


I would love to hear your thoughts or small pause today! Please feel free to share in the comment section below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments