Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 5, Small Pause, "Early Morning Sky"




Today's "Small Pause"...

While on my way to work this morning, I was struck by nature's visual beauty. After yesterday's snowfall, we awoke to a clear winter sky. A beautiful light infused the horizon, magically turning land and objects a pink, violet hue. The sun's brightness lit up vertical and horizontal edges of buildings making them glow. 

I began to mix paints in my mind, thinking about what colors I would use to replicate nature's gorgeous palette. I imagined my brush painting glazes of color and sweeping it over land masses just like mother nature. It was a wonderful image I tucked away in my mind for future inspiration. 


What was your "Small Pause" today? Join me and share it in the comment section below!

Warmly,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments