Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day 40, Small Pause, "Renewal"


Calmness in the Park, 4x4in. Oil on linen/board. Sold


Today's Small Pause...

This morning I watched the robins and squirrels dart about. I could feel nature's long awaited desire to awaken. The winter had been harsh. I could sense nature's eagerness to embrace the change of seasons. 

























































She longed for wispy shades of green, warmth and the joy of  renewal. It is an exciting moment when the world is about to awaken from its deep slumber. It is a time to shed one's layers and dance to nature's beat!

Warmly,

Debbie


Quick Links:

Imagekind --for reproductions
Fine Art America--for reproductions

Newsletter/Blog Posts sign up--Love to have you join me on my artistic journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook Comments